1. The Delegates Conference
This is the highest governing body of the Union, its decision, is by a simple majority vote. It convenes once every four years to:
- Review activities of the union during the quadrennial.
- Amend and review Union’s Constitution, Internal Regulations, Policies and Resolutions if necessary.
- Elect or renew the mandate of elected officers of the union.
2. The National Executive Council
This is the next governing union body that manages the affairs of the Union during the periods between Delegates Conferences.
3. The Management Committee
The Management Committee is responsible for the management of the affairs of the Union between meetings of the National Executive Council.
4. The Finance Committee
Deals with all financial matters and ensures sound financial administration of the Union.
5. Office of the General Secretary
Offers administrative and technical support to the Union.
6. Branch Unions
Deal with issues affecting employees who fall within its jurisdiction in such a way as to further the overall aims and objects of the Union.